Thursday, August 29, 2013

ME!

From preschool until 7th grade I went to Alcott Elementary, and in 8th grade I switched to my neighborhood school, Lincoln Elementary. My favorite part of Whitney young is The Whitney Young Company Theater program. I joined the props crew last year, but may join stage management this year for the upcoming Fall play.  I was in the guitar program last year, and was supposed to be in intermediate guitar this year, except that my guitar class got cut for 3RD lunch, which is basically breakfast.  Anyways, on the weekends I work as a teacher's aid at the Sunday School at my Temple.  I am also involved in JTFN, which is a jewish teens philanthrophy group.  I have one sister, Talia, who is a freshman at Lincoln Park High School.  I have a Guinea Pig named Zeus.  I would love to go to Stanford and study to be an Environmental Engineer.  I'm also very interested in Forensic science, and CAN'T WAIT to take Forensics my senior year! My favorite television shows are Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, SNL, and Dance Moms ( Don't judge me!).  My favorite band is Imagine Dragons and my favorite song of there's is On Top of the World.  I also love shopping and hanging out with my friends, if I ever get time inbetween the loads of homework and projects I have to do for school, and all the tests I have to study for!

No comments:

Post a Comment