Monday, November 25, 2013

Thankful

When we were told we had to do a blog about 'thanks,' I thought I would do the typical, 'I'm thankful for my friends and family' and stuff like that.  When it was specified that we had to do it about a person in the class, I imediately knew who I was going to do!
PHEOBE of course!!! When I found out that we were going to be in a class together I was so happy! We are always amazing group work partners (and I can't forget Bebe).  She is so funny, amazing, cool, awesome, gorgeous, and helpful.  Whenever I forget to do something or don't understand anything she is right there either helping me do it or confused alongside me!
We have done 2 amazingly beautiful shows at Company and I can't wait to do my remaining one's alongside Pheobe! Even though we are on different crews (props is better) We still love each other and I'm so happy she is my 7/24ths sister in Company (or something like that :) ).
I couldn't survive without her and I can't wait to spend the rest of the year in English with her and the rest of my high school career with her in Company!!

No comments:

Post a Comment